Developer Evangelist Specialist
Raleigh, NC or Virtual
It is an exciting time to be joining EDJX! We have just announced that we’re onboarding developers to write, deploy and execute their IoT and other applications on the EDJX platform. The EDJX platform is an easy, intuitive serverless computing environment allowing developers to build powerful applications that become instantly global.
The Developer Evangelist is an interdisciplinary role that will be vocal, and outbound focused, “getting the word out,” collecting feedback, creating demos and code examples, or finding solutions to product issues and bugs. The role combines aspects of marketing and technical knowledge to convey the message and benefits of the product to developers. The EDJX Developer Evangelist liaises between the greater developer community and the internal corporate team across product, engineering, sales, and marketing.
The focus of this role is to help developers adopt the EDJX serverless computing platform and be successful with their initiatives. The Developer Evangelist will devise a plan based on strategies and tactics for building and nurturing a community of mutually beneficial relationships between organizations, developers as the primary users, and EDJX. The Developer Evangelist will build authentic relationships within the developer community without selling or marketing to them. This will be achieved through in-person, online content creation and positioning on developer channels such as Reddit, Medium, Github, developer chat rooms on Discord, Clubhouse, conferences, meetups, other channels, and events. Some light travel will be involved to out-of-state events and meetups
- Evangelizing and onboarding developers to our platform
- Representing EDJX within the developer community
- Curating and posting content on developer and social media platforms
- Liaising with developer meetups and webinars
- Demo master of EDJX platform
- Experience in C++ or RUST
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Serverless Technologies
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Work from your home office or a coffee bar.